Today we had a Gold Co. mini reunion lunch in Novi. Hannah and I carpooled with Kelly and Morgan to meet up with Laura and Sophia. We will be meeting Sophia's little one in June! How fun that for the time being we live in the same area. Hopefully Laura's camera has a better pic on it...my eyes were closed, my glasses were full of glare and I had about five chins...ok maybe only two but that is one too many. Unfortunately I don't know how to edit those things in photoshop except by making myself a cartoon :) Andy thought maybe I should have made Hannah a cartoon character too since she is about to cry in the photo.
Sophia, Kelly, Laura, Morgan, Hannah and me
As a bonus, a photo of Hannah and Baby Kelly (not to be confused with adult Kelly above) ready for bed. Check out Hannah's Madonna-esque smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment