Hannah carried this bib over to Ruby and kept putting in on her head...assuming that she wanted Ruby to wear it, I obliged her. :) Ruby was a good sport and earned a Scooby Snack!
Diane said, "Oh come look Becky has posted a picture, she is sooo cute". I came running. Yes, Ruby is cute, but not the picture I was expecting!!!!
Awww... Ruby is such a good girl! She looks a little depressed in the picture though... better give her another scooby snack just to be safe! :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Diane said, "Oh come look Becky has posted a picture, she is sooo cute". I came running. Yes, Ruby is cute, but not the picture I was expecting!!!!
Awww... Ruby is such a good girl! She looks a little depressed in the picture though... better give her another scooby snack just to be safe! :)
Post a Comment