Friday, September 21, 2007

so sad...

This morning Ruby got hit by a truck and passed away this afternoon. We will miss her so much - she was a big part of our family. She was so good and patient with Hannah. Hannah loved her so much! And I think most of the time Ruby loved her too :) Here are a few photos...






5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my God Becky. I am so very sorry to hear about Ruby. My heart goes out to you, Andy and Hannah. I'll be thinking of you.

Jim said...

We're soooo sorry to hear about Ruby. That's just so horrible. We're thinking of all of you.

Bil said...

Very Sad....
Poor Ruby, I'm sorry to hear it. She's now running with Ted, Myleigh and Gibby. Hope you guys are doing ok.

Unknown said...

Becky & Andy, I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about Ruby. Keith and I are both thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about Rudy -- as I so fondly renamed her. We are thinking of you guys and hoping you guys are doing ok.