...all of Hannah's' favorite things today. We bought her a new winter coat yesterday - a purple one. Well I soon found out that she could say "purple" and that it is very fun to say. I think I heard it about 20 times throughout target. She has also discovered that it is actually fun to say "peekaboo" when playing it. She has also discovered Daddy's dog whistle - she loves to blow that whistle! Lastly she is very into the itsy bitsy spider...we must have sang it 50 times today. She likes making her hands be the spider...we are still working on the rest of it.

She also apparently thinks it is fashionable to wear socks and shoes with no pants. Considering some of the role models of today - I think we are lucky she is wearing a diaper! :)
And she also learned to "cheese" for the camera. She now knows that after I take some photos, she can see them on the back of the camera. She thinks she is very funny!


Other good news is that our bathroom renovation is well underway and I can't wait to have a working bathroom upstairs. They put in a new tub, built a closet, moved the plumbing so we could put the new vanity on a different wall, added a fan/vent and the drywall is up and mudded and taped. We picked a paint color since that will probably happen after one more mudding and taping session. Tilework will come after that.
1 comment:
What an amazing smile she has!!! I love it;-)
Post a Comment