Nothing like sitting in a car and catching up on your blog. Someday soon I will finish up our midwest trip, share dance pics and video of Hannah, share tball pics etc. But for now...
1. We are headed to visit the prescott family in NJ. We last saw them in November when they came to CT. Looking forward to it!
2. Leah took her first steps on thursday! - imagine she will be running shortly!
3. Hannah's teachers say she is quite the little artist! I like to think she gets her artistic/crafty side from me.
4. We've all been sick lately. Hannah and Leah both had ear infections and Andy and I also had sore throats and congestion. We are on the mend.
5. I've been busy learning about all of the things I need to do to start a small business. It is exciting and overwhelming at the same time.
6. Andy just started playing softball again. He hasn't played since Hannah was born.
7. Hoping to get our veggie garden in next week. Tomato plants, peppers, and I think we will try zucchini and squash this year. Anyone know a good deer repellant? They feasted on my garden last year.
8. Blogging from my blackberry isn't that fun.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like to think I may have had something to do with the "crafty" thing...... ; )
Yay! Leah is walking! How exciting!! And I agree that blogging from the Blackberry isn't much fun--I hate typing more than a few sentences on it.
Post a Comment