The Royal Palace in Madrid. We couldn't tour it because they had it closed for a special event. I took this thru the big iron gate.

A fountain in Retiro Park...I was practicing capturing sunflare (the starburst at the top and the other green flares)

Self Portrait on the Madrid Vision Tour. I'm the one with the camera on the top back of the double decker bus...perhaps the only photo of me on this trip.

A Church behind the Prado Museum. I took this the very first morning - it was about 7:30am. I upped my ISO all the way to 3200...it is pretty noisy.

Lots of street performers around Madrid. We saw Mickey, Minnie, Pooh, statues, etc. but perhaps the most weird/funny/scary was this Spiderman in Plaza Mayor. I wish I had gotten a photo the day before when the hefty spiderman was taking a smoke break.
No comments:
Post a Comment