I don't know how often I will post but I am sure my clients don't want to read about potty training.
That being said, Leah is doing fairly well. She wears a diaper to bed and when we go out but does well at home. We still have accidents but she goes on her own sometimes too. She actually wore underwear over her diaper to IKEA the other day. IKEA is 45+ minutes away. We all ventured to the potty when we got there. Then before we headed home we hit the potty again. We were gone for 4+ hours and the diaper was dry. I was proud :)
Hannah started her first day of school today. One more year of preschool then onto kindergarten. She is going all day two days a week. She was thrilled to go today but came home exhausted. When she asked why some of her friends stay later, I told her that their moms work and can't pick them up until a little later in the afternoon. So she told me I should just stay home and work on the computer and pick her up later too. Nice.
They are both going to bed early...I tried to shift leah's nap earlier (Since we have to pick up Hannah at 3pm) and she resisted. And hannah is super tired from her first day.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Hannah is your "mini me"! You have heard the story many times of you running out to the pre-school van without even a goodbye! NOW you know how I felt!
Post a Comment