Sunday, August 12, 2007

Not posed!

This photo was purely coincidence...Grandpa's girl :) That was our last clean bib, we had corn for lunch, and as hannah likes to take food from the table, she was walking around with the cob of corn...then promptly decided to eat her corn on her tractor. Couldn't have planned it better myself.


After she gave up the corn and the tractor, we found her like this...reading to her baby in the baby's chair. Yes, I have to clean the windows...between Hannah and Ruby it is a no win situation!


Our other project for yesterday was to paint the trim in the kitchen (it was an awful burgundy when we moved in). It was finally not as humid so I painted while Hannah napped and Andy did yardwork. When Ruby came in from outside (helping Andy with the yardwork), she decided to help me as well. Notice the white paint on her fur! But luckily this is not the first time she has bumped into fresh paint. I learned from the guy who painted a couple rooms in our Mattawan house that the blue painters tape (or really any tape) easily take dog hair out of wet paint...a little touch-up and good as new!

I got tickets to the "So You Think You Can Dance" tour and Annalee is flying out to go see it with me! (Andy was thrilled that he didn't have to go)

No comments: