Wednesday, August 1, 2007

watermelon

Of course it was after I had cut up the entire watermelon that I gave Hannah a slice. She loved it and wanted nothing to do with the cut up watermelon. Guess I will have to go buy another.


On another note, Hannah is now sleeping without her sleepsack. We tried to get rid of it in the spring and she wouldn't sleep...we decided to wait until after we got settled and try again. She had no problem with it and now runs around in cute pjs. Of course she is increasing the number of animals/monsters in her bed every night. Last night she slept with Elmo, Big Bird, Ernie, Wolfie (big stuffed huskie), 2 bunnies, 2 babies, 2 doggies and a soft book. For some reason I think the little piggy that she found in her toybox will be adding to the menagerie tonight.

Check out the post below for photos of Hannah's room - we finally got her stuff up on the walls.

No comments: