Wednesday, June 11, 2008

artwork

I have been patiently waiting to find the right artwork for my kitchen. Stuck with tile that has blue in it, we painted the kitchen a green color inspired by some kitchen towels from target. I have been looking for blue/green type food artwork...blueberries, avocado etc. Never can find any. So I got inspired...rather I got Hannah on the job. I gave her blue and yellow paint and hoped for the best. It turned out great - see for yourself.



3 comments:

Jim said...

You could start selling Hannah's work! Great idea!

(I remember a 20/20-type TV segment several years ago in which they asked modern art critics to tell the difference between art that was selling for thousands of dollars and art that was created by toddlers. They were miserable at it. It was so funny to hear them describing the art with all of these fancy terms as footage rolled of little kids just slapping paint all over the place!)

Jess said...

I love it!! It looks great there, and is more proof that Hannah's an amazing and talented little girl (there is a distinct possibility that I have a biased opinion on this, but I'm pretty sure it's fact!!)

Amy said...

Aww I love it!! What a great idea!