1. We are getting very excited about our upcoming vacation. Especially with all of the snow coming down today.
2. I tried a few of hannah's dresses on (that she wore in September for wedding festivities) and they are all too short. When did she grow so much? I guess you don't notice it when you see it every day. Off to kohls we went.
3. We tried making meatloaf in muffin pans a la rachael ray...they turned out pretty well except they were too salty. We will definitely try it again.
4. A bonus of Leah being much more mobile is that the shreiking and screaming is less frequent. The downside is that I cannot trust her :)
5. Andy is getting excited about his trip to India this month.
6. Just turned in registration for Hannah's summer and fall preschool. We are going to do two days this summer and four in the fall. I am getting excited about all of the fun summer stuff that we can do.
7. I am sad that Hannah and her friend Joaquin will be going to different preschools next year. :(
8. We have just discovered roasting vegetables...they taste so much better than steamed. Makes eating vegetables much more appetizing.
9. A few of Leah's favorite things: paper, plastic, electrical cords, paper and paper.
10. I am excited to take some photos of a three week old this weekend. Practice, practice, peactice.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment