Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ten on tuesday

1. Leah says "night, night" and "all done" In fact, she climbs the stairs on her way to bed, stopping at every stair to say night, night and wave to Daddy and Hannah. She has got a good princess wave down.

2. I really can't believe that Leah is almost 1. Where did the time go?!?



3. The Easter Bunny came early to our house. I called him to ask him to come since we would be gone on Easter. What a nice guy that Easter Bunny was. We also had an egg hunt with friends. The girls had so much fun.



4. I got a new phone - a crackberry...it's pink. If you need the number, let me know. We cancelled my old number.

5. Ballet class update: Hannah went into her ballet class all by herself and danced the whole time. YAY! In a couple weeks, I will work on getting her into a leotard and tights. The past two weeks, she has worn a long sleeve shirt and pants with the ballet skirt over the pants and black ballerina shoes. (I did buy her pink ones, the black were from the dress-up box...but miss fashionista Hannah decided she liked black better...sigh.)

6. This is Leah's first boyfriend. Isn't he ADORABLE!?!? He kept kissin' and huggin' on Leah and she was kissin' right back. I promised not to tell her dad but I can't be trusted. ;)



We met up with him (and his mom) at KidCity, a local children's museum (by local I mean within an hour). We also met up with a few other new and old friends...but strangely enough within this group of photographers...very few photos were taken. I love the community of photographers that I am a part of. They are amazing women and very supportive.

7. We had a pizza party at Hannah's school recently. At the very beginning of the party, all of the kids were supposed to go up front and sign a few songs. Hannah wouldn't go. Finally I got her to go by going up with her. Then she refused to sing. Maybe next year.

8. Leah is sporting a nice green bruise on her head...she fought the stairs and the stairs won.

9. We are excited to catch up with some family and friends this week.

10. Check out my new blog - www.beckyandersonphotography.com

No comments: