Monday, April 6, 2009

The wedding chronicles - age 3

We were teasing Hannah about whether or not she had a boyfriend. She told us that Joaquin was her boyfriend. Then she asked what his mom and dad were going to do at the wedding. :) After some clarification from her, she wanted to know if Joaquin's daddy and mommy were going to dance when she and joaquin got married. Then she wanted to know what I was going to do...I told her I would cry...and she said, "No mommy, you will dance too." The details: All of the girls will wear white dresses and carry white flowers. The boys will wear black. The cake will be yellow, white and pink. She thought we were silly when we called her Hannah Sophia DelPrado...because that is JOAQUIN'S name...her name is ANDERSON. Maybe the name will live on...maybe we have a non-traditional girl on our hands.

I asked her if she is going to have a really great photographer at her wedding...at this point, Andy was done with wedding talk and Hannah was off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tell her Grandma O will cry too!

Julie DelPrado said...

Please tell Hannah that Joaquin's mom and dad will most certainly be dancing at their wedding. I'll let Joaquin know that Hannah will be marrying him--so much less pressure when you know ahead of time. Maybe their last name could be Anderado or Delerson...we can work on that. I think we have a bit of time.