1. Dora, Dora, Dora....I hear this about 75 times a day. Leah loves Dora. She has a favorite Dora doll and throws quite a fit if you tell her she can't watch Dora. She carries Hannah's Dora shoes around the house. Dora, Dora, Dora.
2. Hannah is taking a dance class at a local studio this year. She loves going to dance class and really looks forward to it. Leah is not happy that she doesn't get to go into the class with Hannah. There will be a recital this spring. I am super excited about that.
3. Hannah has also started soccer. It is a pee-wee 3-5 yr old soccer league. She is on the blue team with her friends, Joaquin and Diego. This was her first week and she didn't understand why one of the kids took the ball from her.
4. I have been super busy with my photography business. If you haven't checked it out, go to www.beckyandersonphotography.com Being a small business owner is hard work but it is also fun.
5. Leah loves to climb. She can climb up the ladder to the slide as well as climb the slide. She pulls out the dining room chairs and climbs up on them...I am sure the table will be next. She loves to stand on the little tykes picnic table.
6. I went to the Outer Banks a few weeks ago with a great bunch of photographer friends. I learned so much from these amazing women.
7. Hannah is enjoying school again this year. She is really into rhyming right now. Hannah - savannah, chips - dip, skirt - shirt. She gets so excited when she realized that two things rhyme.
8. I am so behind on my google reader...I have so many blogs to catch up on.
9. Leah, at 18 months, is wearing clothes that Hannah wore when she was over 2.
10. It isn't even 7pm yet and it is dark. Fall is here and winter is coming.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice to have you back blogging!
Post a Comment