I asked Hannah about her favorites tonight...(look back at January for earlier answers).
cereal: the colored ones, the rainbow ones (fruity pebbles)
vegetable: carrots
drink: chocolate milk and lemonade and water
toy: princesses
Tv show: Tom and Jerry
game: throw the balls in the bucket
book: the belle book and the dora book daddy was just reading to me
restaurant: the chili place (chili's)
holiday: the blue holiday (???) the one with daddy hugging you (this was after some clarification on what a holiday is)
animal: a panda
song: a tricky one. kind of like an apple song
color: sparkly blue
if you could change you name, what would it be? I don't know
What do you like to do with..
-daddy? I like when he tickles me and when I stand on him.
- leah? read books to her
-mommy? I like...I don't know...I like to help you make cupcakes for leah's birthday - that is what I want to do.
-poppy - I like to do flips with him
-nanny - I like to go outside with her
-grandma o - read books
-joaquin - get married
-emma & eliza - I like to go upstairs to play babies. They have strollers to go with the babies too.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment