2. Be sure to check my other blog on Mondays for Mine on Monday...I love this week's shot of Leah. www.beckyandersonphotography.com
3. This past month has been crazy with a capital C!!! Andy was in China for 2 weeks...then he was home for a couple of days and I left for a week in Vegas for a photography conference. Today he left for NYC for three days and next week he will spend the week in Germany. I don't think we are going anywhere in April. (though for those keeping track...we are thinking about a trip to the midwest sometime in June!)
4. Both girls just finished up another session of swim class. They both love it. Luckily the new session starts next week. Both girls will be taking classes on sundays.
5. Hannah is getting ready for her first dance recital. We have the costume and the tights...we just pre-ordered the DVD and tshirt. The recital isn't until May but they are on top of things at this studio. Group and individual photos are next month. I am so so excited. I am happy that she loves dance so much.
6. I have a new computer and I love it...it is so fast compared to our old one. I am still figuring everything out but am thrilled with it. Plus the 23 inch screen is fabulous for photo editing!
7. Leah starts school this summer...the toddler program at Hannah's preschool. Hannah loved it and I am sure Leah will too. I do think that the teachers are expecting another quiet shy Hannah but boy are they wrong!
8. Leah is talking all of the time...sentences too. She is quite verbal. We are still amazed because it seems like she shouldn't be talking that much yet. (Lots of kids do but Hannah was a late talker so we compare to what we know). She also wants to do everything her sister does. If Hannah wraps a paper towel around her cup...then leah needs to do it too. So funny to watch.
9. I have to go make coffee because Andy isn't here...
10. I have to go fill the pellet stove too...
1 comment:
Hmmmm, wonder where Leah got the talking gene?!?!?!? : )
Post a Comment