2. Hannah and Leah had lots of fun with Poppy and Nanny this week. They went to the aquarium where Leah counted the fish (over and over), to the children's museum and had fun at the new exhibits there, and of course a trip to the mall playground. Though I think Poppy and Nanny were disappointed that we no longer get Auntie Annie's while we are there since they put the almond pretzels in with the rest of them. We were told to also avoid treenuts with Leah's peanut allergy.
3. Leah got a haircut. She was not a fan. But it looks cute...and at least she won't look so much like a ragamuffin (affectionately!). Now all of us girls have short bobs.
4. I am off to a photography conference this weekend in vegas. Have never been to Vegas and super excited about hanging out with my photo girls. We got a suite at the MGM. Even more so, I am excited to learn and be inspired by some of the best in the industry.
5. We signed both girls up for school this summer and fall...I am finding it a little hard to believe that Leah is old enough. They both got new lunch boxes (they stay for lunch in the summer program)...dora for leah and princesses for hannah. I also can't believe I will have a few mornings to myself next year.
6. Hannah just had her 4 yr appt at the doctor. She was 34 lbs and 38 .75 inches. She has grown 3 inches in the past year. 25% for height and 50% for weight.
7. Hannah is really into writing right now. She loves writing her name and the names of the rest of our family...she even wrote names on some recent thank you notes that we sent. She is also into counting and can count to 100.
8. Leah has finally discovered coloring. She loves coloring and her favorite crayons are the big triangle shaped ones. (if you have a little one - they are in the $1 spot at target right now with the sesame street stuff.) She also mimics everything that Hannah does. Miss Independent also wants to do everything herself!
9. Both girls are really enjoying swim class and it is time to sign them up again. And Hannah is still loving dance class...they have already received their dance recital costumes.
10. I can't believe it is snowing right now (at least vegas will be in the 50's and 60's). Now I have to clean up the house for the cleaning crew coming today!!! (I always find that so funny...)
No comments:
Post a Comment