Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm back....!!!!

I have lots of catching up to do and these will likely not be in chronological order but at least I am sharing! I have been blessed with a new business and it sucked away a lot of my time this fall. But now I hope to catch up first then post new stuff...day to day stuff...but be sure to check out http://www.beckyandersonphotography.com/ sometimes too...especially on Mondays when I do Mine on Monday. Sharing a bit of my life on the photo blog.


Right after we moved to CT, we went to NYC for the Christmas lights right after Thanksgiving. Little did we know that the tree was not lit until the beginning of December. So while we had a great time, I was always a bit bummed not to see the tree lit. So this year we planned a trip back and made sure the tree would be lit.

It was cold and Leah refused to wear a hat or gloves (think hysterical sobbing on the streets of NYC). So our day became "where can we walk to in 15 minutes and then go inside and warm up?" Highlights of the trip included the tree, camels on the street (though pidgeons were a close second - girls loved them!), and Carnegie Deli. Carnegie Deli was spectacular...Hannah is a HUGE corned beef fan now. It was definitely worth the wait. Another highlight for the girls was watching the ice skating at Rockefeller Center. Hannah wants to try it next year.


mugshot? warming up with hot cocoa and coffee





From the cast of the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular - we thought of Laura and wished we had had the chance to see her in NYC.








2 comments:

Jess said...

Yay! So glad you're back! Miss you all! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I for one have missed the day to day blogging. Your comment re the pigeons reminded me of you and Bill and the gulls on the Atlantic City Boardwalk. That's been 30 years ago...thanks for the walk down memory lane! Keep them coming