Friday, November 20, 2009

5 on friday

1. I was halfway successful with photos of the girls - meaning I managed some good ones of Hannah and not so good ones of Leah. We are going to go back out this weekend if we can fit it in (I have three sessions this weekend) or early next week. It is tough when it gets dark SO early!!!
2. Leah can no longer be trusted in just a diaper...or else she is running around the house naked. She is swedish after all. I have debated putting the diaper on backwards so she can't get it off...but instead I just make her wear pants.
3. Hannah was sick last week and now it is leah's turn. Both girls are needy and cuddly while sick. The cuddly part is nice - the needy part, not so much.
4. A couple of agitators. If Leah falls and starts crying, Hannah will run to me to sit on my lap - knowing that that is where Leah is headed. Leah turns off the tv when hannah is watching something (something other than dora that is). They both will offer the sippy of water to the other then pull it away. (And yes, of course we have given them both sippys with dora so they don't argue - but they manage anyway). Though the best is we always tell them to share. Leah is the share police now. Anytime hannah has something she wants (toy, sippy cup, goldfish, etc), she automatically tells her "Share!"
5. Leah now walks up the stairs all by herself- she is very proud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah must get the "streaking gene" from her Uncle Bill....he did the same thing!