Just in case you thought that we got rid of our dog Ruby...proof that she is still with us and leads a very pampered life (lying on our bed).
Tonight Hannah made some strides towards standing unassisted. When she is very distracted, she will let go and stand until she realizes and either grabs on tight or just sits down. Evidence below :) Our little girl is growing up!
Dan looked at the blog first. He handed me the computer and said"look at this CUTE little girl!" Boy was I surprised when I saw Ruby staring at me! She is cute, but not what who I expected.I was happy to scroll down and see Hannah also. diane
2 comments:
Does Hannah know that Ruby made an appearance on her blog?? :)
Dan looked at the blog first. He handed me the computer and said"look at this CUTE little girl!" Boy was I surprised when I saw Ruby staring at me! She is cute, but not what who I expected.I was happy to scroll down and see Hannah also.
diane
Post a Comment