

Now for the after pics...They re-drywalled everything, moved the sink to the wall across from the shower, built a closet, installed a new tub, sink and toilet, tiled the surround and floor and replaced the window.
New shower/tub - the new tub is 18 inches deep as opposed to the 14 inch tub that was in there. That dark stripe on the left is just a shadow from the flash.

New vanity/sink/lighting and mirror across from shower

New toilet, window and medicine cabinet (window trim still needs to be painted)

New closet in the corner next to the sink (we will paint the door white one of these days)

This one kinda shows the new layout - you can see the shower, sink and toilet in the pic. The floor tile is 12x12 (as opposed to 6x6 for the shower) and a slightly lighter color. I think the paint color looks truest in this photo.
3 comments:
Looks great!! I love the tile in the shower. :)
Beautiful!!! Love the vanity.
Wow! What a diffrerence! I love the mini tile boarder in the shower. Great detail.
Post a Comment