
Last night we removed her crib and put her big girl bed (toddler bed) in her room. She was very excited during the nighttime routine...until lights out...then she started crying and wanted to leave the room with us. So we read a few more books to calm her down and tried again. She cried in her room for awhile then got hysterical so Andy went up and rocked her to sleep. She then slept ALL night in her bed and was a little stressed in the morning. Fast forward to nap time...she once again was all excited about the bed...she climbed into bed with a few books and about a dozen animals/babies. We shut the door and could hear her reading and talking to her babies. No crying and she went to sleep shortly after that. Hopefully tonight will go just as well and all that worrying about how she will do would be worth nothing. Cross your fingers!
In other news, we had another ultrasound a couple of weeks ago. She is still a SHE and weighed approximately 2 lbs 4 oz which is average for that gestational age. We got a couple of good shots of her at the appointment.
When Andy and I got back from our cruise to the Bahamas (thanks to Grandma and Poppy for babysitting!), I had to start taking insulin shots...it really isn't fun but I figure it is only for a few months and is best for the baby and me. Before we left for the cruise, Andy took a 26 week belly shot and then took another this week at 28 weeks. On the cruise people couldn't believe that I wasn't due until April...but I was used to that from my last pregnancy :)
26 weeks with Baby Girl (2008)
30 weeks with Hannah (2005)






No comments:
Post a Comment