Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I had plans to take a cute bunny ear photo of Hannah this year but it didn't work out as I had hoped. The first time I put her in her bunny tee, she had a leaky diaper prior to any photos so I had to throw it in the wash. Then Hannah was sick for three days with a viral fever going around. For two days, she would just lie on the couch all day with short bursts of playtime after the tylenol kicked in. Poor baby! Then just as she was feeling better, I got a sore throat then a sinus cold. Ugh! The first day with all of that sinus pressure was miserable and of course Hannah was all energy since she had just spent three days lounging around the house. By the third day (today) I mostly just feel like I have a cold. Andy started with a sore throat at the same time as I did but it didn't end up as a sinus cold. These were not as I planned but I think she is a really cute bunny (with a lot of attitude)!!!

More M&Ms please!

Where are my M&Ms that you promised?

Look how cute I am - even with chocolate all over!!!


(that last one is so grainy becasue I was playing with my new flash and I forgot that it takes a second to recharge...so this photo was SO dark before I played with it!


Here are some more photos from our easter festivities so far.

She was much more coordinated at this than I would have thought. Though of course after they were all dyed and removed - she decided to pick them up by hand and DROP them into the dues again...gentle was not a word she was accepting that night.








Our easter eggs that we so quickly decorated




The basket that the Easter Bunny left for Hannah (next year this one will have her name embroidered on it and little sister will have a matching pink one). The Little Mermaid was a BIG hit! Other items include: playdough, egg-shaped chalk, peeps (sugar free so I could share), dark chocolate bunny, easter book (karen katz), purple ducky and some mini m&ms.



Reading her new easter lift-the-flap book with Daddy




Enjoying her first peep. At first I think she thought it was just a chicky to play with. Once she was told she could eat it...her first word was "Yummy!" (Yes, she is badly in need of a haircut which is hwy she is in ponytails most of the time!)

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm sorry to hear that you got sick as soon as Hannah started feeling better. Ugh. I'm glad that you're feeling more like yourself again, and it looks like you had a fun Easter!