For Hannah's room, I made three new pictures for the wall from the coordinating wallpaper border (forgive the crooked hanging). We also bought her a new whale lamp and moved her flower one to the nursery.


I also finally put photos in her "baby's first years" frame and got that up on the wall. Of course, her hospital bracelet is still with my scrapbooking stuff and has yet to make it into her collage frame (see open space in upper right corner of frame!).


Now onto the nursery. We got the flowers and frames up (frames say giggle, laugh, grin) and moved the flower lamp over to the nursery. We also added some corner shelves that we used in our old house in the guest bedroom.


We were going to move the quilt shelf from Hannah's room but decided to leave it there. We could not find another quilt shelf so I started looking at quilt clips. One quick trip to the craft store I decided to make my own. The huge clothes pins were $1 a piece and Andy spray primed and spray painted them white. The flowers were 4/$1.00 - I bought 4 just in case! I probably sould have primed them because it took more paint than it should have but I painted them with acrylic paints and Andy prayed a sealant on them. A little superglue finished them off.



I looked all over for small square frames for Hannah's room before she was born and finally found some this year. I bought three and wasn't sure what to do with them. I still don't know what I am going to put in them but we found the perfect place for them in the nursery. Of course one of the frames has misplaced itself in the disaster area known as the scrapbook room.
No comments:
Post a Comment