Good luck Becky! We'll be thinking of you all. :)
We can hardly wait to hear the news. Good luck and you will be in our thoughts tomorrow!love,The Prescootts
We are so excited for you and sending good thoughts your way.love,Sarah, Ryan, Emily
Can't wait to hear the news! This day has been on our calendar since you set the date...hard to believe it's here! :)
I love the new baby's name! Leah Rebecca. Very cute!I can't wait to meet her!-Beth Z.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good luck Becky! We'll be thinking of you all. :)
We can hardly wait to hear the news. Good luck and you will be in our thoughts tomorrow!
love,
The Prescootts
We are so excited for you and sending good thoughts your way.
love,
Sarah, Ryan, Emily
Can't wait to hear the news! This day has been on our calendar since you set the date...hard to believe it's here! :)
I love the new baby's name! Leah Rebecca. Very cute!
I can't wait to meet her!
-Beth Z.
Post a Comment