6 days old...unbelievable. She went to the dr for a recheck on her weight adn she is now 7 lbs, 5 oz. Two days ago she was 7 lbs, 1 oz (down from 7, 14 at birth and 7,6 leaving the hospital). She is eating well and gaining well. Clean bill of health. She is also a great sleeper so far!
Happy Dreams!

Sleeping peacefully.

I dare you not to YAWN!
3 comments:
I want to eat her up, she's so cute!! I love the smiley sleepy baby. I'm glad to hear that she is healthy and a good eater and sleeper. Keep all the pictures coming!!!
She is just round and perfect. I could just cuddle with her for hours!!! Love the picture of she and Hannah. Thanks and keep those pictures coming!!!
Absolutely adorable, Becky. Isn't it amazing how little & fragile they seem after you've been dealing with a 2-year-old, isn't it? :)
Post a Comment