Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday 10

1. Hannah's potty sticker chart got 10 stickers today! We did have a few accidents but then made it to the potty to finish. She is getting there.

2. Remember last week, when I was so excited about my garden? The very next day a deer got into the garden and ate ALL of the tomatoes...green ones too. They have rebounded a bit and there are more green ones. I found two red grape tomatoes and they were delicious!

3. Last night we went to Misquamicut Beach in Rhode Island. We ate a quick dinner at home then headed to the beach. It was our first visit to Misquamicut this year. I forgot how beautiful that beach is. Hannah was thrilled with the waves after her first hesitation. She also loved running and falling into the sand. It was Leah's first time in the ocean...she actually really liked the water.

4. Hannah has recently discovered the joy of slurpees! What would we do without the wondeful 7-11? Hannah always wants blue but will take any other one...I personally prefer Coke with a little splash of Cherry. Andy doesn't like slurpees so he just gets a Diet Coke.

5. Today is Ayden's birthday! My nephew is 11 years old! Does that make anyone else feel old?!?!? Happy Birthday to Ayden.

6. "This Little Piggy" Anderson-style (My version) This little piggy went to Target. This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had tacos..." Hannah's version changes everyday - recent versions include going outside, going to the playground, eating cheeseburgers, eating ice cream, etc.

7. After successfully using the potty, Hannah exclaimed "I so Happy!" Too cute!

8. Andy wants to go to bed and doesn't feel like he should have to contribute to Tuesday's 10.

9. On Sunday, we went to the Mohegan Sun Casino for a buffet breakfast with friends from Michigan who also moved out here with Pfizer. The group of 20+ included the Burkes, the Lu Family, the Sackett Family, the Caswells, the Saenz family, part of the Stephan family and our family. It is nice to get together with these friends especially since we all live in different towns.

10. The "So You Think You Can Dance" finale is this week. The talent this year has been incredible. And I am one lucky girl because I bought tickets to the tour. I have seen the tour for the last two seasons and once again my friend Annalee is going to come to CT to go see it with me. The even better news is that it is not an hour away this time...it is at the new MGM Grand at Foxwoods Casino which is 15 minutes from my house. I may still have a ticket that is unspoken for...

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love the fact that your version of this little piggy goes to target and eats tacos!!! No wonder we're friends! :)