
2. We had a fun visit with Poppy and Nanny. Hannah and Leah enjoyed playing with them and we all enjoyed some good seafood.

3. Off to Texas...We leave later this week to go to my cousin's wedding in Texas. I spent the evening packing for the girls and will pack myself tomorrow. Hannah is going to be one of the flower girls and hopefully (fingers crossed) will actually walk down the aisle. She is definitely excited about wearing her wedding party dress and party shoes.
4. Reliving old memories...I finally jumped on the facebook bandwagon. I have caught up with old friends from college and high school - even some that I have known since I was 5 or 6. I love seeing what everyone is up to and reconnecting with friends. Facebook is very addicting.
5. what is cuter than baby leg warmers?

6. I loved the idea of Wordless Wednesday that I got from Emily (via Arichica). So Emily, if you ever read my blog, THANKS!
7. We went to the zoo this weekend with Rick, Melissa, Emma and Eliza. I think Hannah has a little girl crush on Emma. She kept following her and wanting to hold her hand.


8. Speaking of crushes, Hannah often talks about her friend Sebastian from school. We spoke with her teachers this week at an open house and they said that Sebastian was quite the ladies' man this summer. And also confirmed what we already suspected...Hannah only plays with the boys at school. Since moving to CT, her two best friends were boys so it must make preschool familiar.
9. Leah changes and grows everyday. Today Hannah was playing with her and just had Leah giggling...it was so cute. Leah grabs everything and everything goes into her mouth...boy, are we in trouble when she starts moving around. She also loves to stand and thinks it is funny when you try to make her sit down. Even funnier when you say "Boom!" She spits up like crazy and we (Leah and I) are constantly changing/washing clothes. I just bought more bibs today. She missed her 4 month appt so we have no new stats until next month. I am guessing about 15 lbs...+/-1 lb.
10. I am so excited that all of the tv shows are coming back...Bones starts tomorrow and a bunch of others start in the upcoming weeks.
2 comments:
First of all, I love your header. That is super cute. I wish I knew how to make something like that!
Secondly, Leah is ADORABLE!! I love those leg warmers. Can't wait to see her with one of those taggy blankets. I'll get back to your email as soon as we figure out shipping.
Thirdly, I went to friend you on Facebook (which I agree is incredibly addicting) and I couldn't find you. Are you under Rebecca or Becky? Maybe you'll find me first. lol! :)
Talk to you guys later. Maybe we'll see you on webcam at Dan and Diane's sometime.
Answer: Nothing is cuter than baby legwarmers, except the baby in them!!! Love that picture! I miss you...
Post a Comment