1. We went to the apple orchard last week and picked apples. We learned that we like Macoun apples and that Winesap aren't very good. We also later learned that Winesap are only for cooking. We also met a woman whose brother (or maybe brother-in-law) went to Kalamazoo College "a long time ago"...she was surprised to see the K College sticker on our car.
2. Grandma O is visiting this week and we are having lots of fun. On Sunday we met up with Beth and Jacobe (who just got married in Texas) at the Mohegan Sun for dinner. We ate at the new Margaritaville there. We were all big fans of the large volcano of nachos - especially Hannah. With snippets of Jimmy Buffett concerts on the large screens, I was reminded of seeing Jimmy at Pine Knob with Sarah Plum back in the day!
3. Hannah has a new favorite item at Taco Bell....mexican pizza. I used to love the pizza and got one the other day...I think Hannah ate half of it - along with 2 soft tacos!
4. Note to Leah: rolling onto your belly in the bathtub is NOT ok!
5. I ordered some photos online that I took for a friend and when I went to pick them up, the photo guy wanted a copyright release from the photographer since they were obviously professional. I told him I was flattered but that they were my own. I am not sure he believed me and I had to sign a form stating that they were mine. I am certainly not a professional but it was great to have someone think that I was.
6. We got our check from the insurance company to cover the repair to our fence, yard and landscaping. It was a fairly painless experience.
7. Happy Birthday to Arichica!!!!
8. Belated birthday wishes to Sarah, Phil, Molly, Diane and Michele!
9. Mom brought me all four Twilight books and I am excited to start reading them! I am jumping on the bandwagon.
10. I am proud to live in CT.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you're having fun with your mom! Sounds like you're really enjoying the fall. And you could definitely be a professional photographer! :)
Yay to #5!!!
-Beth
Thanks for the birthday wish and yes you could be a professional photographer. I remember telling you this after you took all those awesome pictures of Lauren at your house. You should really think about it, I know I'd hire you!!
Hi!
Laughed out loud over your advice for Leah regarding rolling over in the tub!
Hannah looks too cute to have tantrums! My boys still have them in the teenage form but applying Kevin Lemans's bamboozle them ideas from his book "Have a New Kid by Friday" has helped a ton and they now think twice before chosing to over react or be disrespectful!
Miss you guys! Hope you are planning a trip to the Anderson Ranch over the holidays?
Love ya,
Katrina
Post a Comment