a to-do list version
1. Finish designing Christmas card, order cards, address cards and SEND cards.
2. Finish shopping for the Olsons so I can get the presents wrapped and sent. It is weird to have to send gifts for Christmas.
3. Send the Prescotts their lost items. (A - I did return those items to kohls.)
4. Finish editing photos that I took for some friends.
5. Decorate for Christmas OUTSIDE.
6. Take a photo of Hannah for said Christmas card.
7. Take the girls to see Santa...Hopefully tomorrow!!!
8. Make Christmas decoration gifts for grandparents...no I won't say what they are.
9. Work on babyproofing - we have a roller!!!
10. Clean house!
11. Too many others to list.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Luck! Some of those have been on the list for awhile. Re: sending gifts....you COULD bring them! : )
Post a Comment