a to-do list version
1. Finish designing Christmas card, order cards, address cards and SEND cards. DONE!
2. Finish shopping for the Olsons so I can get the presents wrapped and sent. It is weird to have to send gifts for Christmas. DONE!
3. Send the Prescotts their lost items. (A - I did return those items to kohls.) DONE!
4. Finish editing photos that I took for some friends. 90% DONE
5. Decorate for Christmas OUTSIDE. 50% DONE (Garland and bows are up but no lights!)
6. Take a photo of Hannah for said Christmas card. DONE!
7. Take the girls to see Santa...Hopefully tomorrow!!! DONE! (See previous post)
8. Make Christmas decoration gifts for grandparents...no I won't say what they are. DONE! (and boy did they turn out cute!)
9. Work on babyproofing - we have a roller!!! Hmmm...
10. Clean house! Hmmm...
11. Too many others to list. ...and the lists keep growing!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job Becky!!!
Post a Comment