2. Speaking of having a camera handy...I put Leah in the exersaucer and gave hannah her clothes while I jumped in the shower. I came out to find this. Seriously she cracks me up.

3. Prior to Thanksgiving, I was thinking about how we weren't going to be with family this year since we were not going back to Michigan and Illinois. Boy, was I wrong! I forgot that the Prescotts ARE family. :) It was great to catch up and it felt like they still lived across town.
4. Ethan entertained us with a wonderful rendition of "God Bless America" Stay tuned...having youtube difficulties.
5. Andy isn't going to India due to the unrest over there right now. So therefore, I will not be coming to the midwest in January. We hope to all make it out sometime in February or March.
6. We have teeth! Leah has her two bottom teeth coming thru. It has been a rough go for her. Half of me is hoping we have a break before the next ones come in...and the other half is hoping she gets a bunch quickly to get it over with.
7. Leah also thinks she should be trying to pull up in the tub. We are so not ready for that yet!

8. Speaking of pulling, Leah has a fascination with hair. She loves riding in the backpack and thinks she should just pull my hair during the ride. A hat does help a bit. She also has grabbed some good handfuls of Hannah's hair too. (Probably payback for Hannah always taking her toys away!)
9. Speaking of hair, Hannah and I both got haircuts this week. Hannah went first. It started a bit rocky with tears but she pulled it together. She still wasn't a fan but the bribe of a new book worked. (We are not above bribing our children.) The next morning I told Hannah that her haircut was so cute and she replied "So is yours, mommy!" :)
10. I finally bit the bullet and ordered the calibration kit for my monitor. I can't believe the difference it made. Like I can finally see! :)
4 comments:
sure would like to see the haircuts
How about tomorrow on the other blog?!?!?
Oh Emily will be so envious when she sees Hannah's ensemble! She is very into Dora now and is starting to learn the princesses. However, she prefers them both on her pull-ups rather than big girl pants.
Love the outfit that Hannah put together!
Do not approve of you canceling your trip to MI--just bring Andy with you! :)
I want to see haircut pictures!
The hair pulling has been (and continues to be) a fascination for Izzy as well. She can't resist Mak's curls! IT must be a second child thing:)
Post a Comment