Tuesday, September 23, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. Hannah watched her first movie yesterday - Finding Nemo - thanks to Joaquin for letting us borrow one of his favorites.

2. Hannah is really enjoying preschool - she gets out of the van with a big smile on her face and comes out of school with that same big smile.

3. Leah rolls a lot now and plays with her feet - none of which I can seem to catch on video

4. Went grocery shopping with both girls yesterday - thankful that all four of us usually go.

5. Andy is in France for a week...really busy and not getting to see much.

6. Hannah was stuck in the swing today because she couldn't get the buckle undone. She yelled,"mama - help, ayudame!" It just cracks me up that these spanish words are coming out of her mouth. And they say tv doesn't teach you anything!

7. I made cupcakes to go with a meal I delivered to someone in the mom's club that just had a baby. Hannah and I have been sharing the leftovers. She is the perfect sharer for cupcakes. She likes the cake only and I love the frosting!

8. I am going to take some photos for my friend Julie tomorrow of her 6 week old son. It will be so weird to be taking photos of someone other than leah and hannah.

9. Everytime we go down the stairs Hannah tells me. "It's my turn. It's not your turn." "You have to wait for me to go first." "Ok, follow me." Obviously they are working on taking turns and being leaders in class.

10. Leah decided that blowing raspberries while trying to eat cereal was a good idea. I tried to get video and she just cried. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Ann said...

It's funny that Finding Nemo was Mak's first movie--around the same age as Hannah. She watched a little the first time, but after that we probably watched it at least 100 times. You will soon know all the words!

Arichica said...

Gosh, I'm jealous Lauren still has trouble sitting that long. Ethan would watch movies forever if we let him! He's so my kid!

Patti said...

I'm familiar with the spanish thing - para, salte, vamonos - I don't think Teah uses the english words! :) Teah loves chicken little - I would recommend that one.