1. Today I had to teach Hannah that singing "naked booty" over and over again in Target was not appropriate. I must admit it is our fault (mine and Andy's) since Hannah's pants are always falling down and taking her undies with it...so we chant (at home, in private) "naked booty, naked booty".
2. Andy went to vote on his way home from work and I went right after he got home. There was no wait...it was super quick. Either way, one of us will be happy tomorrow.
3. While I took a shower today, Hannah was playing peekaboo with Leah by closing and opening the door. She shut the door all the way and couldn't get it open. She told me it was locked and I said I would help when I got out of the shower. Then I hear Hannah playing with the door again. Then I hear "Help me. Help me." and for good measure "Ayudame." I get out of the shower and realize that Hannah's voice is coming from inside the closet. Yup, she shut herself in the bathroom closet and couldn't get out. To her credit though, she did not freak out. Wonder how Poppy would do?
4. Poppy and Nanny were here last week for a visit. They were amazed at how much Leah had grown. She even played peekaboo with them. And Hannah is still talking about tacos and Chuck E Cheese :)
5. My friend Annalee flew in on Saturday for a visit. We went to the "so you think you can dance" tour. Although they did not do our favorite dance, the pas de deux, it was a great show! On Sunday, Hannah and I introduced Annalee to the Mystic Aquarium. It was fun to see the animals visiting from Shedd Aquarium during their renovation. We also ran into a woman that went to Kalamazoo College (Annalee had her sweatshirt on).
6. The halloween stuff has been put away and I have yet to get any halloween photos on the blog.
7. Hannah had her first trick or treating experience this year. We joined the Harris family for the evening. Poppy and Nanny joined us too. Hannah wasn't so sure about the dark but enjoyed getting the candy. We didn't make it thru all of the houses...Hannah was tired and ready to go home.
8. Andy is still unwilling to contribute to my ten things list.
9. I have finally jumped on the Twilight bandwagon. I am almost done with the first book and am anxiously awaiting the other three on my shelf.
10. I won't be awake to see more results tonight but no worries, my older daughter (who does not know about daylight savings time) will likely be up around 5:15am. So I will get to check the results VERY early.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment