Tuesday, November 18, 2008

10 on tuesday

1. Leah was 7 months yesterday! Time flies. At her dr appt yesterday, she was 16 lbs 14 oz...almost 17 lbs. 26.5 inches long.

2. I have finally found a way to try to get some photos of Hannah - use Leah. Now when I take photos of Leah - Hannah wants me to stop and take her photos. Of course she runs around all crazy and not looking at the camera but I still manage a few good ones by being quick!

3. Santa progress: We saw Santa at the mall and Hannah really wanted to go see. Once we got close she decided that she didn't need to get too close. Santa encouraged us to just swing by in the stroller. Boy, did santa have hannah going...he got her to agree to color him a picture and come back to see him again. He got a high five as well as a hug. She didn't sit on his lap but hopefully next time. Leah was also enthralled.

4. I told Hannah that we needed to tell santa what she wanted for Christmas...and that she would have to tell them what Leah wanted too since she doesn't talk. So Hannah decided that she wanted Ariel and Dora and that sissy wanted Belle and Diego. Smart kid that one!

5. On a separate occasion, I decided that Hannah was old enough to help pick out a gift for her daddy. I told her we would have to go shopping to buy him a present. She immediately told me that daddy wanted Snow White. That girl is sure thinking...I won't be surprised when I end up with Cinderella. ha!

6. Both girls are napping...it is SO quiet! I am tempted to curl up on the couch with the third book in the twilight series but alas, I have 4 more entries in this post and have to do some laundry.

7. I am excited to come to the midwest in January when Andy is in India. Plans aren't finalized but hopefully I will be able to see lots of friends and family.

8. Can Hannah really be turning 3 two months from today? It doesn't seem possible. How can I have a 3 yr old? Crazy.

9. I wish there was a Santa for adults...I could give him quite a list! I need to stop browsing camera shop websites.

10. Hoping to get to NYC sometime this month...if you have any suggestions for hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, stores, etc etc - feel free to leave a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem possible that I have a 37 year old and an almost 34 year old AND 4 grandchildren!!!!!

Beth Chandler said...

I think Hannah is becoming some comedian. So funny!