Tuesday, November 25, 2008

10 on tuesday

1. Our christmas shopping is done for the girls (minus stocking stuffers). Once it all arrives...I am going to get it all wrapped.

2. I finally ordered some calibration software for my computer monitor. I can't wait to finally see my photos how they really look.

3. A few mornings ago we saw two coyotes in the yard across the street. They crossed the street and went thru our yard up the hill in the back. Weird.

4. Hannah and Leah are really starting to play together - it is very cute.

5. The Prescott family is coming for Thanksgiving...we are very excited to see them...it has been almost a year.

6. We spend all of our time in our family room. I usually call this room the toy room but I decided that maybe it needed a new name. The pellet stove is in there so it is always nice and toasty. Plus it is the only carpeted room in the house and the girls love playing on the carpet. Too bad it is the ugliest room in the house...with wallpaper up half of the way and a nice green, burgundy and gold border and the part of the wall that is painted was touched up with a slightly different color. If anyone from hgtv is reading this (HA!), do we have a room for you!

7. Hannah went to work with Andy for a little while yesterday. He took the day off but had to run in for something. Apparently she was very shy and wouldn't talk to anyone but enjoyed playing with the markers that Mari gave her.

8. Andy finally contributed to ten on tuesday (see #7).

9. I am off to make a holiday cheese ball that never becomes a ball. 1 jar of kraft roka blue, 1 jar of kraft old english, 1 brick of cream cheese and a bunch of horseradish...a shake oor two of garlic powder if you like. Yum. This was originally Norma Vernon's cheese ball recipe but I don't know that I have ever seen it in cheese ball form. We just serve it in a bowl with a little knife. Good with crackers and seasoned pretzels.

10. I can't wait to put up my christmas decorations after thanksgiving. I got new stockings, treeskirt and santa topper for the tree last year from Pottery Barn. I love them. We got them right before we left town for the holidays last year. Now I just have to figure out where to put the tree...I thought I had it figured out until we started hibernating in the toy...uh, I mean...famly room.

No comments: