Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

leahgums

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like those "toothies" are ready to erupt!!!

Katrina said...

Becky, every time I look at your blog I am amazed by how great the photos are that you take. SOOOOOO Cute of the girls! Loved the black and white espcially the one of Leah looking down at her belly button. The election ones were really great too. You are so creative! I had a good laugh over Hannah in the bathroom closet and heard from Diane that she is so clever as to figure out that she can get even more presents this Christmas if she tells you what Lean wants too! That was pretty funny! Don't let her fool you! She understands a whole lot more than she lets on thats for sure. But oh boy, just wait until she uses that intellect as an adolescent! Ha Ha!

Love ya,
Katrina