
2. The day of our halloween party...Diego, Dora and Boots!

Amazing what two cheap halloween bags, some felt and a glue gun can do...I made Diego's Rescue Pack. We bought Dora's Backpack from nickjr.com. The Boots costume was inspired by Patti and she made the red boots.

3. Nanny O came to visit and at the last minute I remembered to take a photo...I think it turned out great!

4. I forgot to take a photo when Poppy and Nanny came to visit. Luckily Chuck E Cheese helped me out (like he has a few times on my 52 weeks blog). :)

5. Speaking of my 52 weeks blog...I am working on updating it - there are a few new posts...see link at right. For those not in the know, my 52 weeks blog was a photo challenge to make sure the photographer in the family (me) is represented in photos as well. Each week (or most weeks) I post a photo of me with my girls.
6. We went on a family hike this weekend. We intended to do a short one but decided to go all the way to the bluff. It was fun and the girls enjoyed riding in the backpacks. We went 3 miles and somewhere along that trail...we lost a sock. :)


Someone was nice enough to take a photo of all four of us.

7. We had family photos taken in a fabulous RI park this weekend. The girls cooperated really well and I am very excited to see the photos. They should be posted in a couple of weeks.
8. We have started prepping Hannah again to see Santa. I have been talking about how Hannah AND Leah will get to get their photo taken. The current reply from Hannah is an enthusiatic "yes" when I ask about visiting Santa...we will see...stay tuned...I saw them setting up santa village at the mall this week. Remember last year?!?!?
9. Hannah told me today that she think Leah wants to go to Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.
10. Leah has discovered her fingers today. That they move indepently of each other. She has been watching her hands all day...just wiggling her fingers. She is simply amazed.

No comments:
Post a Comment