Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Naughty Leah

I don't know if you remember the Naughty Hannah posts...keep in mind that she was 14 months old...Leah is 11 months old.

Naughty Hannah Strikes Again

Naughty Hannah


This is Leah trying to get the cup of water off of the table.


This is Hannah recreating how I found Leah the other day. I was too scared that Leah would fall to run and get my camera...so Hannah obliged me in recreating it. This is why you put safety knobs on the stove. Although not as tall, Leah did have a hand on the knob.



In the bathroom yesterday...we now have to keep the door closed at all times.
leahnaughty3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think EVERY kid does the toilet paper thing...maybe they don't all eat the paper : )

Ann said...

OMG! Leah and Izzy are soul mates. They could get into some MAJOR trouble together!