So my friend Amy has started doing some posts on things she likes...books, websites, store, etc. I love this idea. Today as I was reading another blog, I saw something I had never seen before. A bath apron. A what?!?!
It is like a big towel that hooks behind your neck...then you can use it to wrap the baby up. I struggle with grabbing Leah out of the tub and wrapping her in her hooded towel without getting myself all wet. (Andy just holds her up and lets her drip dry for a few seconds.) I think this is a great invention. Of course a mom somewhere thought of this. I googled bath apron and found this site which shows photos and a video.
Stay-Dry bath apron
This would be a great gift for any new mom.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment