Wednesday, January 21, 2009

10 on Twednesday

1. Hannah is sick today. She was up for 4+ hours last night - puking. I think we changed her clothes about 7 times. Poor girl. She is now sleeping it off on the couch.

2. Hannah says thank you for all of the birthday wishes! I can't believe she is three.

3. Leah is still teasing us when it comes to crawling. She is SO close! She is an efficient roller though and is loving standing and trying to pull up.

4. We are happy to have survived the layoffs at Pfizer this time around.

5. I was overwhelmed watching the inauguration yesterday. How amazing would it have been to be in DC yesterday? I wish I could explain it to Hannah. She only paid attention enough to hear that a president is kind of like a king...then I lost her. :)

6. I am working on a slideshow for Hannah's birthday...it is coming along slowly and I will share when it is done.

7. Leah is awake so you only get 7 today...

No comments: