Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hannah's new year's interview

Someone posted a new year's interview for kids...I asked Hannah all of the questions and typed in her responses. The idea is to ask the same questions every year. (now remember she is only 3 - almost!)

my comments are in ( )

cereal: mommy's (fruity pebbles - don't judge me)
vegetable: I don't like vegetables
drink: chocolate milk
toy: belle and ariel that I got for xmas. those are my favorite toys
Tv show: I don't know. Probably...Diego
game: creature one (leapster create a creature game)
book: cinderella one
restaurant: chuck e cheese cause they gots lots of game for me to play with
holiday: I don't know...maybe I should think about it...(not sure she understood)
animal: a bird, a yellow bird (complete with flapping arm movements when I couldn't understand her)
song: better watch out (santa claus is coming to town)
color: blue and pink and green and purple and red


if you could change you name, what would it be? it's still hannah (and looking at me like I was crazy)

What do you love about (she didn't quite get that one so I asked what do you like to do with)
-daddy?tickle me
- leah?tickling her belly
-mommy? dance with mommy
-poppy - he gives me flips (flips her in the air)
-nanny - her chase me
-nannyo - play. I like to play with nanny o.
-joaquin - I play at school with him
-emma & eliza - eat at the table and dress up with belle (costume) (they once ate dinner together in princess costumes)

where do you want to go on vacation?
go on a boat! (we are going on a cruise in feb)



If you read this and do it too...post a comment so I can read yours!

2 comments:

Kim Harms said...

That's the cutest idea! I interviewed Allison, I posted her answers on my blog...
http://kimharmsphotography.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed this and looking forward to next year's....or even next week! If you try it again.....