Christmas Eve lunch - Cheese fondue and Hannah's best "CHEESE" face. We had granny smith apples, pumpernickel bread, italian bread and slices of sausage. YUM! WE did hot oil for dinner with veggies, steak, sweet potato and regular potato chips, and cheese cubes.
Hannah in her sparkly dancing outfit (more to come on this in a later post) playing with her new train table.
Making holiday candy for home and for the neighbors. I swear...only one of us cooks with no pants on :)
Attempts to recreate a photo of hannah as the sugar plum fairy went poorly. Though I love the baby belly wrinkles when she become engrossed in trying to get her diaper off. It took her awhile but she did eventually get it off. :)
Hannah with her new BIG GIRL dollhouse.
Hannah opening presents
2 comments:
What a great assortment of pictures. Like Hannah's cooking ones. Haircuts looks good too.
I love that Hannah cooks with no pants on! She's going to be a K College kid yet... :)
Post a Comment